30a legal person other than a company:
- (a) which is a national of an EEA state;
- (b) which is set up by or pursuant to a special law;
- (c) whose activities are governed by that law and consist solely of raising funds under state control through the issue of debt securities;
- (d) which is financed by means of the resources they have raised and resources provided by the EEA state; and
- (e) the debt securities issued by it are considered by the law of the relevant EEA state as securities issued or guaranteed by that state.