Related provisions for SYSC 5.2.2
1 - 8 of 8 items.
(1) (a) This paragraph CASS 1A.3.1BG describes how CASS 1A.3.1AR applies to SMCR firms.8343(b) The8 function in CASS 1A.3.1AR is not a separate controlled function and performing that function does not require approval as an approved person.837(c) 7However, nothing in paragraphs (1A) to (4) affects the requirement for the function in CASS 1A.3.1AR to be allocated to a single director or senior manager of sufficient skill and authority in accordance with CASS 1A.3.1AR and CASS
(1) [deleted]41(2) As a consequence of CASS 11.3.4R4, in a CASS large debt management firm (including a not-for-profit debt advice body fitting into that category) the function described in CASS 11.3.4R is required to be discharged by a director or senior manager.1(3) [deleted]4313(4) [deleted]413(4A) 3For an SMCR firm, the function in CASS 11.3.4R is not a separate controlled function and performing that function does not require approval as an approved person. Paragraphs (5)
(1) COCON applies to the conduct of 6conduct rules staff set out in (2) 6wherever it is performed.(2) 6This rule applies to:(a) a senior conduct rules staff member; and(b) a certification employee performing FCA certification function (6)12 (material risk takers) in the table in SYSC 27.7.3R for a UK SMCR firm12.12
5Under section 63E(1) of the Act, an SMCR firm6 (including a credit union) should take reasonable care to ensure that no employee of the firm performs an FCA certification function6 under an arrangement entered into by the firm in relation to the carrying on by that firm of a regulated activity, unless the employee has a valid certificate issued by that firm to perform the function to which the certificate relates. The definition of employee for these purposes goes beyond a conventional
(1) SYSC 22.9.1R applies to keeping records created before the date this chapter came into force as well as ones created afterwards.(2) A3firm does not breach the requirements of this chapter by failing to include something in a reference or by failing to have records2 because it destroyed the relevant records before the date this chapter came into force in accordance with the record keeping requirements applicable to it at the time of destruction.2(3) (1) also applies to records
(1) Twice a year a firm must provide the FCA with a complete report concerning complaints received from eligible complainants about matters relating to activities carried out by its employees when acting as retail investment advisers. The report must be set out in the format in DISP 1 Annex 1C R.104777(2) DISP 1 Annex 1C R requires (for the relevant reporting period) information about:10(a) the total number of complaints received by the firm about matters relating to activities