Related provisions for SUP 10C.10.38
1 - 20 of 32 items.
(1) Subject to (1A), a17firm other than a credit union wishing to make an application under SUP 6 must apply online using the forms specified on the online notification and application system21. 1417242424181814(1A) A firm wishing to make an application under SUP 6 which covers only credit-related regulated activities must submit any form, notice or application by using the form in SUP 6 Annex 5 and submitting it in the way set out in SUP 15.7.4 R to SUP 15.7.9 G (Form and method
(1) See SUP 10C.13 (Variation of conditional and time-limited approvals) for more details about applications to vary an approval.(2) SUP 10C.15 (Forms and other documents and how to submit them to the FCA) explains how applications to vary an approval should be submitted.(3) See the table in SUP 10C.11.19G for examples of how the requirements of this section about submitting statements of responsibilities with applications to vary an approval apply in different situations.
Table: examples of how the requirements for submitting statements of responsibilities work1ExampleComments(1) A firm applies for approval for A to perform the executive director function and the money laundering function.There should be a single statement of responsibilities document that covers the two functions.The combined document should be included with the application for approval.(2) Firm X applies for approval for A to perform the executive director function. Firm Y applies
Table: Explanation of the sections of the Act mentioned in SUP 10C.12.22G1SectionSummary of relevant partsOther Handbook materialCommentsSection 63(2A) (Duty to notify regulator of grounds for withdrawal of approval)At least once a year, each firm must, in relation to every SMF manager for whom an approval has been given on the application of that firm:(a) consider whether there are any grounds on which the FCA could withdraw the approval; and(b) if the firm is of the opinion
Table: FCA approved persons forms and other documents1Form or other documentPurposeHandbook requirementthe relevant Form ASUP 10C Annex 2DApplication to perform designated senior management functions under the approved persons regimeSUP 10C.10.8DForm BSUP 10A Annex 5RNotice to withdraw an application to perform controlled functions under the approved persons regimeSUP 10C.10.36RNotice to withdraw an application to vary an approval under the senior management regime for SMF managersSUP
(1) An application or submission by a firm made under this rule must be made by submitting the form or document online at fca.org.uk using the FCA's and PRA's Connect system.(2) A firm must use the version of the form or document made available on the electronic system referred to in (1), which is based on the version found in the applicable Annex to this chapter or to SUP 10A (which are listed in SUP 10C.15.3G).(3) If the information technology systems used by the FCA fail and
Q. I intend to apply to be authorised to provide the data reporting service of an APA. May I establish connectivity requirements while my application for authorisation is being considered?A. Yes. The MIS confidentiality agreement is available on our website at www.fca.org.uk/markets/market-data-regimes/market-data-reporting-mdp together with instructions on how to obtain the Market Interface Specification (MIS) for connectivity.
(1) A firm16 other than:99(a) a credit union; or9(b) a firm which intends to appoint, or has appointed, an appointed representative to carry on only credit-related regulated activity;9must submit the form in SUP 12 Annex 3 via16 online 9submission16 at the FCA’s website at16http://www.fca.org.uk or any of the methods set out in SUP 15.7.4R to SUP 15.7.5AR (Method of notification)16.1010(2) A credit union or a firm which intends to appoint, or has appointed, an appointed representative
(1) 8Subject to (2A), a 9firm other than a credit union must submit the form as set out in SUP 12 Annex 4 R online at http://www.fca.org.uk using the FCA'sonline notification and application system12.91010(2) A credit union must submit the form in SUP 12 Annex 4 R in the way set out in SUP 15.7.4 R to SUP 15.7.9 G (Form and method of notification).(2A) If the notification:9(a) relates to an appointed representative whose scope of appointment covers only credit-related regulated
1Assets which would be eligible for inclusion in a liquidity buffer under BIPRU 12.7 can be liquid assets for the purposes of limb (a) of the definition of liquid assets in Regulation 1(2) of the RCB Regulations. The FCA will also expect that liquid assets which consist of deposits should be held in the same currency or currencies as the regulated covered bonds issued by the issuer.
Table: FCA-approved persons formsFormPurposeHandbook requirementthe relevant Form AThe relevant online form on the FCA and PRA'sonline notification and application system3 or the form in SUP 10A Annex 4D (See Note)11Application to perform controlled functions under the approved persons regimeSUP 10A.13.3 DForm BSUP 10A Annex 5RNotice to withdraw an application to perform controlled functions under the approved persons regimeSUP 10A.13.19 RForm C SUP 10A Annex 6RNotice of ceasing
4A firm that makes an application to the FCA for a waiver in accordance with articles 4 or 9 of MiFIR (in relation to pre-trade transparency for equity or non-equity instruments) must make it in the form set out in MAR 5 Annex 1D. [Note: articles 4 and 9 of MiFIR, MiFID RTS 1 and MiFID RTS 2]
1A firm should have regard to the urgency and significance of a matter and, if appropriate, should also notify its usual supervisory contact at the FCA by telephone by other prompt means of communication, before submitting written application. Oral notifications should be given directly to the firm’s usual supervisory contact at the FCA. An oral notification left with another person or on a voicemail or other automatic messaging service is unlikely to have been given appropriately.