Related provisions for LR 13.5.33A
1 - 10 of 10 items.
Financial information, as set out in this section, must be included by a listed company in a class 1 circular if:(1) the listed company is seeking to acquire an interest in a target which will result in a consolidation of the target's assets and liabilities with those of the listed company; or(2) the listed company is seeking to dispose of an interest in a target which will result in the assets and liabilities which are the subject of the disposal2 no longer being consolidated;
2When a listed company is acquiring or disposing of an interest in a target that was or will be accounted for using the equity method in the listed company's annual consolidated accounts, the class 1 circular should include:(1) for an acquisition,(a) a narrative explanation of the proposed accounting treatment of the target in the issuer's next audited consolidated accounts; (b) a financial information table for the target; (c) a statement that the target financial information
(1) A listed company must present all financial information that is disclosed in a class 1 circular in a form that is consistent with the accounting policies adopted in its own latest annual consolidated accounts.(2) The requirement set out in (1) does not apply when financial information is presented in accordance with:22(a) DTR 4.2.6 R, in relation only to financial information for the listed company presented for periods after the end of its last published annual accounts;
If financial information has not been extracted directly from audited accounts, the class 1 circular must:(1) set out the basis and assumptions on which the financial information has been prepared; and(2) include a statement that the financial information is unaudited or not reported on by an accountant.
2The FSA may modify LR 13.5.30BR (1)(b) and (c) where it is not possible for the listed company to provide a meaningful allocation of its costs in the target's audited consolidated income statements. The class 1 circular should contain a statement to this effect where this modification has been granted. The FSA would not normally expect to grant such modifications except in respect of non-operating costs such as finance costs and tax.
If, prior to the class 1 transaction, a profit forecast or profit estimate was published that:(1) relates to any of the listed company, a significant part of the listed company group, the target or a significant part of the target; and22(2) relates to financial information including the period of the forecast which has yet to be published at the date of the class 1 circular;22the listed company must either:22(3) include that profit forecast or profit estimate in the class 1 circular
(1) 4The authorised fund manager of a UCITS scheme which is a feeder UCITS must:(a) where requested by an investor, provide copies of the annual and half-yearly long reports of its master UCITS free of charge; and(b) file copies of the annual and half-yearly long reports of its master UCITS with the FSA .(2) Except where an investor requests paper copies or the use of electronic communications is not appropriate, the annual and half-yearly long reports of its master UCITS may
(1) If a class 1 circular relates to a takeover offer which is recommended by the offeree's board and the listed company has had access to due diligence information on the offeree at the time the class 1 circular is published, the listed company must prepare and publish the working capital statement on the basis that the acquisition has taken place.(2) If a class 1 circular relates to a takeover offer which has not been recommended by the offeree's board or the listed company
(1) An authorised fund manager must ensure that a prospectus of a qualified investor scheme is drawn up which contains the information, specified in COLL 8.3.4 R (Table: contents of qualified investor scheme prospectus), and the authorised fund manager must:(a) revise the prospectus immediately upon the occurrence of any materially significant change in the information required to be stated within it;(b) include the date of any revision in a prominent manner in the revised prospectus;22(c)
(1) A prospectus must be drawn up in English and published as a document by the authorised fund manager and, for an ICVC, it must be approved by the directors.(2) The authorised fund manager must ensure that the prospectus:(a) contains the information required by COLL 4.2.5 R (Table: contents of the prospectus);(b) does not contain any provision which is unfairly prejudicial to the interests of unitholders generally or to the unitholders of any class of units;(c) does not contain