Related provisions for FEES 1.1.1B
1 - 17 of 17 items.
23343(1) A PSR fee payer is not required to pay any PSR fee in accordance with FEES 9.2.1R where, in the opinion of the FCA and PSR, the costs of collection would be disproportionate to the amount payable.84(2) If (1) applies in any given fee year, the transaction volumes and transaction values attributable to that PSR fee payer are not to be included in the sum of all PSR fee payers’ relevant transactions set out in columns 4 and 5 of the table in FEES 9 Annex 1R for that fee
(1) 3If a payment service provider (A) acquires all or part of the business of another payment service provider which includes transaction volumes (B), whether by merger, acquisition or transfer, during the course of a fee year, the liability for paying the PSR fee in the following fee year in relation to B shall rest with A. (2) FEES 9.2.1BR(1)4 also applies when the business acquired, transferred or merged is not a legal entity but is an unincorporated business, or is in the
PSR fee payers falling within the scope of FEES 4.3.6R(1C) – (1E)7 must pay to the FCA:62824822843(1) an amount equal to 50% of the PSR fee payable for the previous fee year, by 1 April in the current6fee year or, if later, within 30 days of the date of the invoice6; and23(2) the balance of the PSR fee due by 16 September4 in the current fee year or, if later, within 30 days of the date of the invoice.2
(1) 2The operator of a regulated payment system or IFR card payment system4 must provide to the FCA and6PSR, for each of its direct payment service providers (and for itself, where it is an operator acting as an acquirer or card issuer)4:86(a) a copy of the data setting out the transaction volumes and transaction values required by the FCA to calculate the PSR fees as set out in FEES 9 Annex 1R; and8(b) the following information (which is either in the operator’s possession or
The FCA will not relieve or refund a PSR fee if after the start of that fee year:42(1) 4a payment system ceases to be a regulated payment system; or4(2) 4an IFR card payment system ceases to be subject to the IFR;4 or(3) 4a person4 ceases to be a direct payment service provider of a regulated payment system or an IFR card payment system4.
If a payment system ceases to be a regulated payment system, or an IFR card payment system ceases to be subject to the IFR4, all direct payment service providers of that system, and the operator of that IFR card payment system,4 must pay any outstanding PSR fees before the system ceases to hold that status.22
If a person4 ceases to be:42(1) 4a direct payment service provider of a regulated payment system or of an IFR card payment system4, it must pay any outstanding PSR fees in respect of that system, before it ceases to be a direct payment system provider of the system; or4(2) 4the operator of a IFR card payment system, it must pay any outstanding PSR fees in respect of that system before it ceases to be the operator of that IFR card payment system4.
If a PSR fee payer8 does not pay the total amount of its PSR fees before the end of the date on which it is due, it must pay to the FCA2: 24(1) an administrative fee of £250; plus(2) interest on any unpaid part of the fee at an annual rate of 5% above the Official Bank Rate from time to time in force, accruing daily from the date on which the amount concerned became due.
(1) The following enable the FCA to charge fees to cover its costs and expenses in carrying out its functions:13(a) paragraph 23 of Schedule 1ZA of the Act;13(b) regulation 92 of the Payment Services Regulations;13(c) regulation 59 of the Electronic Money Regulations;13(d) article 25(a) of the MCD Order;1513(e) regulation 21 of the Small and Medium Sized Businesses (Credit Information) Regulations. 13(f) regulation 18 of the Small and Medium Sized Business (Finance Platforms)
Table of application, notification, vetting and other fees payable to the FCA3231Part 1: Application, notification and vetting fees3131(1) Fee payer(2) Fee payable (£)37Due date(a) Any applicant for Part 4A permission (including an incoming firm applying for top-up permission) whose fee is not payable pursuant to sub- paragraph (zza)52 of this table26(1) Unless (2),41 (3) or (4)41 applies, in1 respect of a particular application, the highest of the tariffs set out in FEES 3 Annex
The periodic fee referred to in FEES 4.3.1 R is (except in relation to the Society,10fee-paying payment service providers, CBTL firms,20fee-paying electronic money issuers and data reporting services providers20) 20 calculated as follows:107(1) identify each of the tariffs set out in Part 1 of FEES 4 Annex 2AR1723 which apply to the business of the firm for the period specified in that annex;23(2) for each of the applicable23 tariffs, calculate the sum payable in relation to
(1) Paragraph 9 of Schedule 4 of FSBRA and the 2015 Interchange Regulations applying FSBRA in a modified form and the Payment Services Regulations applying FSBRA in a modified form6 allow3 the FCA to make rules requiring participants2 in regulated payment systems and IFR card payment systems6 to pay the FCA specified amounts or amounts calculated in a specified way to:(a) meet the relevant costs referred to in (2) below; and (b) enable the PSR to maintain adequate reserves.(1A)
42Where the measure is not cumulative (e.g. the number of traders for fee-block A10), the firm must use the figure relating to its annual reporting date (e.g. 31 December for A10) or, if that is not available, the projected figure used when it was authorised. Table A sets out the reporting requirements for the key fee-blocks when actual data is not available:Table A: calculating tariff data for second and subsequent years of authorisation when full trading figures are not availableFee-blockTariff
This manual applies in the following way:(1) FEES 1, 2 and 3 apply to the fee payers listed in column 1 of the Table of application, notification and vetting fees in FEES 3.2.7 R29. 1041(a) [deleted]1010(b) [deleted]1010(c) [deleted]1010(d) [deleted]1010(e) [deleted]10(f) [deleted]1010(g) [deleted]1010(h) [deleted]1010(i) [deleted]1010(j) [deleted]1010(k) [deleted]1010(l) [deleted]1010(m) [deleted]1010(n) [deleted]104(o) 3345410[deleted]10(p) 55410[deleted]10(q) 6510[deleted]10(r)
(1) Any of the following persons which is exempt under DISP 1.1.12R is also exempt from FEES 5.5B:1(a) a firm;1(b) a payment service provider;1(c) an electronic money issuer; 21(d) a designated credit reference agency; and21(e) 2a designated finance platform.(2) However, a person will only be exempt from FEES 5.5B in any financial year if it met the conditions in DISP 1.1.12R on 31 March of the immediately preceding financial year.1