Related provisions for CONC 8.3.4A
1 - 20 of 44 items.
The records maintained under this section, including the sub-pool disclosure documents, are a record of the firm that must be kept in a durable medium for at least five years following the date on which client money was last held by the firm for a sub-pool to which those records or the sub-pool disclosure document applied.
(1) 9If a client communicates to a firm that it wishes (whether pursuant to a contractual right or otherwise) to terminate an arrangement relating to the transfer of full ownership of its safe custody asset to a firm for the purposes set out in CASS 6.1.6R (1) and CASS 6.1.6AR (1) and the client's communication is not in writing, the firm must make a written record of the client's communication which also records the date the communication was received.(2) A firm must keep a client's
The record maintained in accordance with MCOB 5.4.19 R should contain or refer to matters such as:(1) the date on which the illustration was provided to the customer;(2) the date of the application made by the customer; and(3) details of the medium through which the illustration was provided.
(1) 2Firms must provide advice in a durable medium, unless CONC 8.3.4AR applies. Where questions over the application of that exemption may arise, for example, in relation to advice given to a customer at an initial meeting or telephone call, the following considerations may be relevant:(a) if a firm never charges for advice and never enters into contracts with customers for debt solutions, CONC 8.3.4AR may remove the requirement to provide advice to the customer in a durable
(1) 1A firm must not:(a) request, claim, demand, initiate or take payment of a charge from a customer, or from the customer's payment account, in connection with services it has provided or is to provide; or(b) if the purpose, or one of the purposes, is to collect such a charge from a customer, invite or induce a customer to provide information in relation to a payment card or instrument that would enable a payment from the customer's payment account to be initiated by or through
(1) A firm must ensure that any arrangement relating to the transfer of full ownership of a client'smoney to the firm for the purposes set out in CASS 7.11.1 R (1) and CASS 7.11.2 R (1) is the subject of a written agreement made on a durable medium between the firm and the client.(2) Regardless of the form of the written agreement in (1) (which may have additional commercial purposes), it must cover the client's agreement to:(a) the terms for the arrangement relating to the transfer
Where an MCD mortgage adviser, or any other firm that is an MCD mortgage lender or an MCD mortgage arranger that provides advisory services within the meaning of article 4(21) of the MCD, advises on a transaction relating to an MCD regulated mortgage contract, it must give the consumer a record on paper, or in another durable medium, of the recommendation provided.[Note: article 22(3)(e) of the MCD]
(1) This chapter amplifies Principle 6 and Principle 7. 2(1A) 2This chapter requires information to be supplied to customers at the start of a2regulated mortgage contract to enable them to check that the regulated mortgage contract has been set up in accordance with their requirements and to notify them of the first and subsequent payments.2(2) Where a firm provides services to a customer in relation to a further advance, rate switch, or addition or removal of a party to a regulated
(1) Whenever a firmenters into or arranges an execution-only sale for an equity release transaction, it must make and maintain a record of:, (a) the required information provided by the customer which satisfies MCOB 8.6A.4R (2);(b) the information in durable medium in MCOB 8.6A.4R (3);(c) the confirmation by the customer in MCOB 8.6A.4R (4) (where applicable); and(d) any advice from the firm which the customer rejected, including the reasons why it was rejected, before deciding