Related provisions for COLL 9.4.5
1 - 17 of 17 items.
(1) The operator of a recognised scheme under section 264 or section 272 of the Act must maintain facilities in the United Kingdom in order to satisfy the requirements of COLL 9.4.2 R to COLL 9.4.6 R. 4(2) In this section, a facility is a place of business that complies with COLL 9.4.6 R (Place of facilities).
(1) The operator of a recognised scheme must maintain facilities in the United Kingdom for any person, for inspection (free of charge) and for the obtaining (free of charge, in the case of the documents at (c), (d) and (e)3, and otherwise at no more than a reasonable charge) of copies in English of: 3(a) the instrument constituting the fund;44(b) any instrument amending the instrument constituting the fund;44(c) the latest prospectus (which must include the address where the facilities
(1) The operator must maintain facilities in the United Kingdom for any person where: (a) information in English can be obtained about prices of units in the scheme; and(b) a participant may redeem or arrange for redemption of units in the scheme and obtain payment. (2) An operator is treated as complying with paragraph (1) if it ensures participants may sell their units on an investment exchange at a price not significantly different from net asset value; and if so, must inform
(1) The operator must maintain facilities in the United Kingdom at which the unitholder of a bearer certificate may obtain free of charge: (a) payment of dividends; and(b) details or copies of any notices which have been given or sent to participants in the scheme. (2) The operator must state:(a) the nature of the right represented by the units in the scheme; and(b) whether persons other than unitholders can vote at meetings of unitholders and, if so, who those persons are.
(1) The address of the facilities maintained by the operator in accordance with this section and the details of the facilities so maintained must be stated in the prospectus of the scheme.(2) The address of the facilities referred to in (1) must be the address of the operator's principal place of business in the United Kingdom, or, if there is no such address,such other address in the United Kingdom where the operator can be contacted.44(3) [deleted]44
(1) If the operator of a scheme makes an application under section 272 of the Act (Individually recognised overseas schemes), the application must include the information in paragraph (4). 11(2) The documents must be in English or accompanied by a translation in English. (3) The documents must be certified by the operator to be true copies of the originals. (4) The operator of the scheme must provide the following information and documents with the application: 1(a) the name of
(1) 2The PRIIPs Regulation requires the manufacturer of a PRIIP to draw up a key information document in accordance with the PRIIPs Regulation before that PRIIP is made available to retail investors (as defined in the PRIIPs Regulation).(2) The requirements of the PRIIPs Regulation are directly applicable.(3) As a result, when a recognised scheme under section 272 of the Act is made available to retail clients in the United Kingdom the operator must draw up a key information
(1) 1This chapter applies to an EEA firm that wishes to exercise an entitlement to establish a branch in, or provide cross border services into, the United Kingdom under a Single Market Directive or the auction regulation7. (The Act refers to such an entitlement as an EEA right and its exercise is referred to in the Handbook as "passporting".) (See SUP App 3 (Guidance on passporting issues) for further guidance on passporting.)The chapter does not, apart from in SUP 13A.6G (rules
Some of the distinguishing features of notices given under enactments other than the Act are as follows: (1) [deleted]66(2) [deleted]66(3) Friendly Societies Act 1992, section 58A1: The warning notice and decision notice must set out the terms of the direction which the FCA6 proposes or has decided to give and any specification of when the friendly society is to comply with it. A decision notice given under section 58A(3) must give an indication of the society's right, given by
(1) This sourcebook, except for COLL 9 (Recognised schemes), applies to:(a) investment companies with variable capital (ICVCs);(b) ACDs, other directors and depositaries of ICVCs;3(c) managers and trustees of authorised unit trust schemes (AUTs); 34(cA) authorised fund managers, depositaries and nominated partners of authorised contractual schemes (ACSs); and4(d) to the extent indicated, UK UCITS management companies operating EEA UCITS schemes.3(2) COLL 9 applies to operators
1Subject to the exemptions in SYSC 10A.1.4R, this chapter applies to a firm:(1) that is a:(a) UK MiFID investment firm; or(b) full-scope UK AIFM; or(c) small authorised UK AIFM or residual CIS operator; or(d) incoming EEA AIFM; or(e) UCITS management company; or(f) MiFID optional exemption firm, performing activities covered by the exemption; or(g) EEA MiFID investment firm; or(h) third country investment firm; or(i) that carries on activities referred to in the general application
This chapter applies to a firm that:(1) (a) has a Part 4A Permission; or(b) is an incoming EEA firm with a branch in the United Kingdom; or(c) is an incoming Treaty firm with a branch in the United Kingdom; and(2) is in one of the following activity groups listed in Part 1 of FEES 4 Annex 1A: (a) A.1 Deposit acceptors;(b) A.4 Insurers — life;(c) A.7 Portfolio managers excluding Class (1)A firms;(d) A.9 Managers and depositaries of investment funds, and operators of collective