Related provisions for COLL 4.8.1
1 - 20 of 22 items.
(1) An annual long report on an authorised fund, other than a scheme which is an umbrella, must contain:(a) the 3accounts for the annual accounting period which must be prepared in accordance with the requirements of the IMA SORP;(b) the report of the authorised fund manager in accordance with COLL 4.5.9 R (Authorised fund manager's report);(c) comparative information12 in accordance with COLL 4.5.10 R (Comparative information12);1212(d) the report of the depositary in accordance
1This section applies to an ICVC, an authorised fund manager of an AUT, ACS3 or ICVC, any other director of an ICVC and the depositary of any such scheme where, in each case, the AUT, ACS3 or ICVC is a UCITS scheme that is a party to:(1) a domestic UCITS merger; or(2) a cross-border UCITS merger.
A domestic UCITS merger between two or more UCITS schemes, or a cross-border UCITS merger between one or more UCITS schemes which is or are the merging UCITS and one or more EEA UCITS schemes, is permissible provided:(1) it is effected in accordance with the requirements of:(a) the UCITS Regulations 2011, which include the need for the FCA to have made a prior order approving the proposed merger (which may be made subject to (2)); and(b) this chapter; and (2) in the case of a
This section applies to:(1) an authorised fund manager of an AUT, ACS12 or ICVC;(2) any other director of an ICVC;(3) a depositary of an AUT, ACS12 or an ICVC;12(4) an ICVC; and12(5) a nominated partner;12except COLL 3.2.8 R(UCITS obligations), which applies only to an ICVC or to the authorised fund manager of an AUT or ACS where the ICVC, AUT or ACS is a UCITS scheme.1212
This table belongs to COLL 3.2.4 R (Matters which must be included in the instrument constituting the fund14)14Name of scheme1A statement of:(1) the name of the authorised fund; and(2) whether the authorised fund is a UCITS scheme or a non-UCITS retail scheme.Investment powers in eligible markets2A statement that, subject to any restriction in the rules in this sourcebook or the instrument constituting the fund14, the scheme has the power to invest in any eligible securities market
1This section applies to an ICVC, an authorised fund manager of an AUT, ACS2 or ICVC and any other director of an ICVC where, in each case, the AUT, ACS2 or ICVC is:6(1) a UCITS scheme; or6(2) a non-UCITS retail scheme that is offered to retail clients if the authorised fund manager or ICVC draws up a NURS-KII document instead of a key information document for the scheme.6
(1) 3In the case of a UCITS scheme, the appointment of a new ACD of an ICVC under COLL 6.5.3 R (Appointment of an ACD) or the replacement of the authorised fund manager of an AUT or ACS5 who proposes to retire under COLL 6.5.8 R (Retirement of an authorised fund manager of an AUT or ACS)5 must, if in either case the new authorised fund manager is established in a different EEA State to the outgoing authorised fund manager, be treated as a significant change in accordance with
(1) This section applies to:(a) an authorised fund manager of an AUT, ACS1 or ICVC;(b) any other director of an ICVC; and(c) an ICVC;which is a UCITS scheme whose units may be marketed in another EEA State (the Host State).(2) The marketing of units of a UCITS scheme in the Host State may not commence until the FCA has, in accordance with paragraph 20B(5) (Notice of intention to market) of Schedule 3 to the Act, notified the authorised fund manager, in response to the application
This table belongs to COLL 4.2.2 R (Publishing the prospectus).Document status1A statement that the document is the prospectus of the authorised fund valid as at a particular date (which shall be the date of the document).Authorised fund2A description of the authorised fund including:(a) its name;29(aa)its FCA product reference number (PRN);(b)whether it is an ICVC, ACS21 or an AUT;173(ba)whether it is a UCITS scheme or a non-UCITS retail scheme;17(bb)a statement that unitholders
(1) 2This chapter applies to an ICVC, an ACD, any other director of an ICVC, a depositary of an ICVC, an authorised fund manager3 of an AUT or ACS3 and a depositary3 of an AUT or ACS3, where such AUT, ACS3 or ICVC is a UCITS scheme or a non-UCITS retail scheme in accordance with COLL 7.1.2 R (Table of application).33(2) COLL 7.7 (UCITS mergers) applies only to a domestic UCITS merger or a cross-border UCITS merger.2
(1) 1COLL 12.1 (Introduction) - COLL 12.3 (EEA UCITS management companies) apply to:(a) a UK UCITS management company that operates an EEA UCITS scheme; and(b) (i) an EEA UCITS management company that acts as:(A) (A) the authorised fund manager2 of an AUT or ACS;2 or2(B) (B) the ACD of an ICVC;(ii) any other director of an ICVC; and (iii) an ICVC;that is a UCITS scheme.(c) COLL 12.4 (UCITS product passport) applies in accordance with COLL 12.4.1 R (Application).
1This chapter applies to:(1) an authorised fund manager of an AUT, ACS2 or an ICVC;(2) any other director of an ICVC;(3) an ICVC; and(4) a depositary2 of an AUT, ACS or2ICVC;2where such AUT, ACS2 or ICVC is a UCITS scheme that is a feeder UCITS or a master UCITS in accordance with COLL 11.1.2 R (Table of application).