Related provisions for COLL 14.3.5
1 - 16 of 16 items.
(1) An annual long report on an authorised fund, other than a scheme which is an umbrella, must contain:(a) the 3accounts for the annual accounting period which must be prepared in accordance with the requirements of the IMA SORP;(b) the report of the authorised fund manager in accordance with COLL 4.5.9 R (Authorised fund manager's report);(c) comparative information12 in accordance with COLL 4.5.10 R (Comparative information12);1212(d) the report of the depositary in accordance
(1) The authorised fund manager must make and retain for six years such records as enable:(a) the scheme and the authorised fund manager to comply with the rules in this sourcebook and the OEIC Regulations; and(b) it to demonstrate at any time that such compliance has been achieved.(2) The authorised fund manager must make and retain for six years a daily record of the units in the scheme held, acquired or disposed of by the authorised fund manager, including the classes of such
(1) The circumstances causing a notifiable change may or may not be within the control of the authorised fund manager.(2) For the purpose of COLL 4.3.8 R (Notifiable changes) a notifiable change might include:(a) a change of named investment manager where the authorised fund has been marketed on the basis of that individual's involvement;(b) a significant political event which impacts on the authorised fund or its operation;(c) a change to the time of the valuation point;(d) the
(1) An annual report, other than for a scheme which is an umbrella, must contain:(a) the accounts for the annual accounting period prepared in accordance with the requirements of the IMA SORP;7(b) the report of the authorised fund manager in accordance with COLL 8.3.5C R (Authorised fund manager's report);(bA) comparative information in accordance with COLL 4.5.10R (1A) and (2A) (Comparative information);14(c) the report of the depositary in accordance with COLL 8.3.5D R (Report
(1) The authorised fund manager may, with the prior agreement of the depositary, and must without delay, if the depositary so requires, temporarily1 suspend the issue, cancellation, sale and redemption of units in an authorised fund (referred to in this chapter as "dealings in units"), where due to exceptional circumstances it is in the interest of all the unitholders in the authorised fund. Where an authorised fund is a regulated money market fund, the authorised fund manager