Related provisions for BIPRU 2.2.18
1 - 20 of 25 items.
A firm may calculate the risk capital requirement for an institution in the firm'sUK consolidation group or non-EEA sub-group that is an EEA firm in accordance with the CRD implementation measures in the EEA firm'sEEA State that correspond to the appropriate regulator'srules that would otherwise apply under this section if the institution is subject to those CRD implementation measures.
(1) 2This rule applies to a firm if:(a) an institution in its UK consolidation group or non-EEA sub-group is subject to any of the rules or requirements of, or administered by, a third-country competent authority applicable to its financial sector that correspond to the sectoral rules applicable to that financial sector (“corresponding sectoral rules”); or(b) a part of its UK consolidation group or non-EEA sub-group constitutes the whole of a group subject to the consolidated
(1) This rule sets out how the calculations under BIPRU 5.6.29 R (Calculating risk-weighted exposure amounts and expected loss amounts for master netting agreements covering repurchase transactions and/or securities or commodities lending or borrowing transactions and/or other capital market driven transactions) must be modified under the IRB approach.(2) E* must be taken as the exposure value of the exposure to the counterparty arising from the transactions subject to the master
(1) This rule sets out how the calculations under BIPRU 5.4.28 R (Calculating adjusted values under the financial collateral comprehensive method) must be modified under the IRB approach.(2) E as referred to in the provisions listed in (1) is the exposure value as would be determined under the IRB approach if the exposure was not collateralised. For this purpose, where a firm calculates risk weighted exposure amounts under the IRB approach, the exposure value of the items listed
(1) This rule relates to the calculation of risk-weighted exposure amounts and expected loss amounts in the case of unfunded credit protection.(2) BIPRU 5.7.21 R (Tranching) applies for the purpose in (1).(3) The provisions in (4) replace those in BIPRU 5.7.22 R to BIPRU 5.7.25 R (Calculating risk weighted exposure amounts under the standardised approach in the case of unfunded credit protection).(4) For the covered portion of the exposure value E3 (based on the adjusted value
A firm with an IRB permission must ensure that there is no significant risk that it will not be able to meet its capital resource requirements for credit risk under GENPRU 2.1 (Calculation of capital resources requirements) at all times throughout an economic cycle, including the capital resources requirements for credit risk indicated by any stress test carried out under BIPRU 4.3.39 R to BIPRU 4.3.40 R (Stress tests used in assessment of capital adequacy for a firm with an IRB
(1) This rule sets out how to determine whether minority interests in an undertaking in a UK consolidation group or non-EEA sub-group may be included in tier one capital, tier two capital or tier three capital for the purpose of calculating consolidated capital resources (each referred to as a "tier" of capital in this rule).(2) A firm must identify the item of capital of the undertaking in question that gives rise to that minority interest.(3) A firm must include the minority
A firm must calculate the capital resources of the parent financial holding company in a Member State for the purpose of BIPRU 8.4.11 R as follows:(1) the capital resources are the sum of capital resources calculated at stages D (Total tier one capital before deductions) and I (Total tier two capital) of the version of the capital resources table in GENPRU 2 Annex 4R(Capital resources table for a BIPRU 2firm deducting material holdings) as adjusted in accordance with this rule;(2)
(1) This rule deals with positions in CIUs.(2) The actual foreign currencypositions of a CIU must be included in a firm'sforeign currency PRR calculation under BIPRU 7.5.1 R1.(3) A firm may rely on third party reporting of the foreign currencypositions in the CIU, where the correctness of this report is adequately ensured.(4) If a firm is not aware of the foreign currencypositions in a CIU, the firm must assume that the CIU is invested up to the maximum extent allowed under the
(1) A firm must submit a report required by this chapter in the frequency, and so as to be received by the FCA28 no later than the due date, specified for that report.4444(2) If the due date for submission of a report required by this chapter falls on a day which is not a business day, the report must be submitted so as to be received by the FCA28 no later than the first business day after the due date. 4444(3) If the due date for submission of a report required by this chapter