Related provisions for SUP 10A.14.22
21 - 40 of 96 items.
Table: FCA-approved persons formsFormPurposeHandbook requirementthe relevant Form AThe relevant online form on the FCA and PRA'sonline notification and application system3 or the form in SUP 10A Annex 4D (See Note)11Application to perform controlled functions under the approved persons regimeSUP 10A.13.3 DForm BSUP 10A Annex 5RNotice to withdraw an application to perform controlled functions under the approved persons regimeSUP 10A.13.19 RForm C SUP 10A Annex 6RNotice of ceasing
Copies of Forms A, B, C, D and E may be obtained from the FCA website. Credit unions can obtain copies from the FCA's Contact Centre. To contact the FCA's2Contact Centre for approved persons enquiries:22(1) telephone 0300 500 0597;2or2(2) e-mail email@example.com; or(3) fax 020 7066 0017; or(4) write to:Customer Contact CentreThe Financial Conduct Authority25 The North ColonnadeCanary WharfLONDON E14 5HS.
In particular, clause 4 of the form of waiver in SUP 21 Annex 1 will not ordinarily be inserted in waivers for energy market participants that will not, at the time the waiver will take effect, clearly satisfy the conditions set out in that clause. For these purposes the FCA will take into account the relative proportions of the energy market participant's assets and revenues that are referable to the various parts of its business, as well as to any other factor that the FCA considers
1On the date of issuance, the issuer must send to the FCA:(1) the information in the form set out in RCB 3 Annex 5 D (issuance form);(2) the information in the form set out in RCB 3 Annex 3 D (asset and liability profile form); and(3) the final terms of the regulated covered bonds or equivalent issuance documents setting out the terms of the regulated covered bonds and signed copies of swap documents.
A listedcompany must ensure that, in addition to its obligations under the Companies Act 2006,3 a proxy form:(1) [deleted]33(2) provides for at least three3-way voting on all resolutions intended to be proposed (except that it is not necessary to provide proxy forms with three3-way voting on procedural resolutions); and333(3) [deleted]33(4) states that if it is returned without an indication as to how the proxy shall vote on any particular matter, the proxy will exercise his discretion
If3 the resolutions to be proposed include the re-election of retiring directors and the number of retiring directors standing for re-election exceeds five, the proxy form may give3 shareholders the opportunity to vote for or against (or abstain from voting on) 3the re-election of the retiring directors as a whole but must3also allow votes to be cast for or against (or for shareholders to abstain from voting on) 3the re-election of the retiring directors individually.333
A UK firm wishing to provide cross border services into a particular EEA State for the first time under an EEA right other than under the auction regulation7 must submit a notice in the form set out in:535(1) SUP 13 Annex 2 R5if the UK firm is passporting under 3MiFID;5 or5133(2) SUP 13 Annex 4 R5if the UK firm is passporting under the 8CRD; or585(3) SUP 13 Annex 5 R5if the UK firm is passporting under the Insurance Mediation Directive5(4) SUP 13 Annex 6 R, if the UK firm is a
(1) A UK firm, other than a credit union, must submit any notice under SUP 13.5.1R16 or SUP 13.5.2 R online at www.fca.org.uk18 using the online notification and application system15. 18181010535(a) 5[deleted]5(b) 5[deleted]5(2) [deleted]1851835(a) [deleted]55(b) [deleted]55(c) 5[deleted]53(d) 5[deleted]53(e) 5[deleted]5333(f) 5[deleted]5(3) Where a firm is obliged to submit a notice in accordance with (1), if the information technology systems fail and online submission is unavailable
This chapter sets out:(1) guidance on the type of event or change in condition which a firm should consider notifying in accordance with Principle 11; the purpose of this guidance is to set out examples and not to give comprehensive advice to firms on what they should notify in order to be in compliance with Principle 11;(2) rules on events and changes in condition that a firm must notify; these are the types of event that the FCA2 must be informed about, usually as soon as possible,
(1) This direction applies to an application under Form A or Form E.(2) Subject to (2A), an1 application by a firm other than a credit union must be made by submitting the Form online at fca.org.uk using the form specified on the FCA's and PRA'sonline notification and application system3. 122(2A) An application by a firm whose application for permission or whose Part 4A permission covers only credit-related regulated activities must be made using the form in SUP 10A Annex 4 or
(1) This rule applies to a notification under Form C or Form D.(2) A notification must be made in accordance with SUP 10A.16.1 D, except that the annexes to SUP 10A in which the forms are to be found are SUP 10A Annex 6R or SUP 10A Annex 7, rather than the Annexes mentioned in SUP 10A.16.1 D.
If either the firm or the appointed representative notifies the other that it proposes to terminate the contract of appointment or to amend it so that it no longer meets the requirements contained or referred to in SUP 12.5 (Contracts: required terms), the firm must:2(1) complete and submit to the FCA the form in SUP 12 Annex 5 R (Appointed representative termination form) in accordance with the instructions on the form and no more than ten business days after the date of the
(1) 4Subject to (2A), a5firm other than a credit union must submit any notification under SUP 12.8.1 R (1) in the form set out in SUP 12 Annex 5 R, online at www.fca.org.uk5 using the FCA'sonline notification and application system8.5566(2) A credit union must submit any notification under SUP 12.8.1 R (1) in the form set out in SUP 12 Annex 5 R and in the way set out in SUP 15.7.4 R to SUP 15.7.9 G (Form and method of notification).(2A) A firm must submit any notification under
A notification required from a firm under any notification rule must be given in writing, and in English, and must be submitted on the form specified for that notification rule, or if no form is specified, on the form inSUP 15 Ann 4 R3 (Notification form), and must give the firm's Firm Reference Number unless:237(1) the notification rulestates otherwise; or(2) the notification is provided solely in compliance with Principle 11 (see SUP 15.3.7 G).
Unless stated in the notification rule, or on the relevant form (if specified), a written notification required from a firm under any notification rule must be:2(1) given to or addressed for the attention of the firm's usual supervisory contact at the FCA4 and77(2) delivered to the FCA4 by one of the methods in SUP 15.7.5A R or SUP 15.7.5B R as applicable:777
(1) An overseas firm, which is not an incoming firm, must notify the FCA4 within 30 business days of any person taking up or ceasing to hold the following positions:77(a) the firm's worldwide chief executive (that is, the person who, alone or jointly with one or more others, is responsible under the immediate authority of the directors for the whole of its business) if the person is based outside the United Kingdom;(b) the person within the overseas firm with a purely strategic
(1) A firm other than a credit union must submit the form in SUP 15 Ann 2 R online 7 using the FCA's4online notification and application system6. 777552(2) A credit union must submit the form in SUP 15 Ann 2 R in the way set out in SUP 15.7.4 R to SUP 15.7.9 G (Form and method of notification).2(3) Where a firm is obliged to submit an application online under (1), if the FCA's4 information technology systems fail and online submission is unavailable for 24 hours or more, until
The purpose of this section is to give directions to payment service providers under regulation 29 (Reporting requirements) of the Payment Accounts Regulations about:(1) the information concerning their compliance with the requirements imposed on them under Part 3 (Switching) and Part 4 (Access to payment accounts) of the Payment Accounts Regulations; and (2) the time at which and the form in which they must provide that information.
The payment accounts report required by SUP 16.22.3D and SUP 16.22.4R must be submitted:(1) online using the appropriate system accessible from the FCA’s website; (2) in the format set out in SUP 16 Annex 41AD; notes for the completion of the report are set out in SUP 16 Annex 41BG; and(3) within two months of the end of the relevant reporting period.
Outsourcing arrangementsOutsourcing arrangementsSubmitting formFirm A to firm BThe FCA will consider A to have taken reasonable care if it enters into a contract with B under which B is responsible for ensuring that the relevant FCA controlled functions are performed by FCA-approved persons, and that it is reasonable for A to rely on thisFirm B submits FCA-approved persons forms on behalf of firm AOutsourcing by A to B (both being a member of the same United Kingdom group and