Related provisions for COLL 6.6B.1
21 - 37 of 37 items.
1This chapter applies to:(1) an authorised fund manager of an AUT, ACS2 or an ICVC;(2) any other director of an ICVC;(3) an ICVC; and(4) a depositary2 of an AUT, ACS or2ICVC;2where such AUT, ACS2 or ICVC is a UCITS scheme that is a feeder UCITS or a master UCITS in accordance with COLL 11.1.2 R (Table of application).
(1) This chapter sets out:(a) the notification requirements for a UCITS scheme to be approved as a feeder UCITS under section 283A (Master-feeder structures) of the Act; and(b) the requirements which apply to a feeder UCITS where its master UCITS is wound up, merges with another UCITS or is divided into one or more UCITS.(2) This chapter also ensures there is a flow of information and documents between a feeder UCITS and its master UCITS. In particular, it allows the authorised
Before investing in the qualifying master scheme, the authorised fund manager of the feeder NURS must:(1) be satisfied on reasonable grounds that the authorised fund manager can obtain from the qualifying master scheme all the information necessary to comply on an ongoing basis with the rules in COLL;(2) having consulted with the depositary of the feeder NURS, be satisfied on reasonable grounds that the depositary of the feeder NURS can obtain from the qualifying master scheme,
(1) 2This section applies to:(a) the authorised fund manager of a feeder UCITS;(b) the depositary of a feeder UCITS; and(c) an ICVC which is a feeder UCITS;where the scheme is a UCITS scheme.(2) Where this section refers to a rule or guidance in COLL 5.1 to COLL 5.5 , those rules and guidance, and any rules and guidance to which they refer, must be read as if a reference to a UCITS scheme were a reference to a feeder UCITS.(3) Where the sub-fund of a UCITS scheme is a feeder UCITS,
(1) 1This section applies to the authorised fund manager and the depositary of a non-UCITS retail scheme operating as a FAIF and to an ICVC which is a non-UCITS retail scheme operating as a FAIF.(2) Where this section refers to:(a) a rule or guidance in COLL 5.1 to COLL 5.6, these rules and guidance, and any rules and guidance to which they refer, must be read as if a reference to a UCITS scheme or non-UCITS retail scheme were a reference to a non-UCITS retail scheme operating
(1) When notifying the FCAof any irregularities in accordance with COLL 11.4.3R (1), the depositary of the master UCITS should also inform the depositary of the feeder UCITS how the master UCITS or its authorised fund manager has resolved or proposes to resolve the irregularity.(2) Where the depositary of a UCITS scheme that is a feeder UCITS is informed by the depositary of a master UCITS of an irregularity and is not satisfied that the resolution or proposed resolution is in
(1) 2This chapter applies to an ICVC, an ACD, any other director of an ICVC, a depositary of an ICVC, an authorised fund manager3 of an AUT or ACS3 and a depositary3 of an AUT or ACS3, where such AUT, ACS3 or ICVC is a UCITS scheme or a non-UCITS retail scheme in accordance with COLL 7.1.2 R (Table of application).33(2) COLL 7.7 (UCITS mergers) applies only to a domestic UCITS merger or a cross-border UCITS merger.2
(1) Subject to 1(A),3COLL 5.1 to COLL 5.5 apply to the authorised fund manager and the depositary of an authorised fund, and to an ICVC, which is or ever has been a UCITS scheme.(1A) The only sections of COLL 5 that apply to the authorised fund manager and the depositary of a feeder UCITS, and to an ICVC which is a feeder UCITS, are COLL 5.3 and COLL 5.8, although particular rules in COLL 5.1, COLL 5.2 and COLL 5.5 are incorporated by reference.3(2) Subject to 2(A),1COLL 5.1,
(1) If a scheme of arrangement is entered into in relation to an authorised fund ("transferor fund") or a sub-fund of a scheme which is an umbrella ("transferor sub-fund"), an authorised fund manager must ensure that the unitholders of the transferor fund or sub-fund do not become unitholders of units in a collective investment scheme other than a regulated collective investment scheme.(2) For a UCITS scheme or a sub-fund of a UCITS scheme, (1) applies as if the reference to a