- 5(1) in relation to a person :
- (a) a person acting on his own account;
- (b) (if the person is an appointed representative or, where applicable, a tied agent61) the authorised person who is party to a contract with the appointed representative, or who is responsible for the acts of the tied agent,61 resulting in him being exempt under section 39 of the Act (Exemption of61 appointed representatives61).
- (2) in relation to an option , future or forward contract:
- (a) (except in the case of an option on a future ) the amount of property or the value of the property which must be delivered in order to satisfy settlement of the option , future or forward contract;