- 160(a)163 an incoming EEA firm to the extent prescribed for the purposes of section 213(10) of the Act (The compensation scheme) under160 regulation 2 of the Electing Participants Regulations (Persons not to be regarded as relevant persons)160 160, unless it has top-up cover;
- (c)160163 an underwriting agent , or members' adviser , in respect of advising on syndicate participation at Lloyd's or managing the underwriting capacity of a Lloyd's syndicate as a managing agent at Lloyd's;
- (d)160163 an authorised professional firm that is subject to the rules of the Law Society (England and Wales) or the Law Society of Scotland and with respect to its regulated activities participates in the relevant society's compensation scheme;
- (g)160163 in respect of the carrying on of bidding in emissions auctions, a firm that is exempt from MiFID under article 2(1)(j)163;117
- (i)160163 an operator of an electronic system in relation to lending in respect of operating the system.