- 2(1) (in relation to a firm) a rule requiring a firm to give the
notice of, or information regarding, an event, but excluding:
- (a) a rule requiring periodic submission of a report; and
- (2) (in relation to a recognised body) a rule made by the
under section 293 of the Act (Notification requirements) or section 295 of the Act (Notification: overseas investment exchanges and overseas clearing houses) requiring a recognised body to give the FSA:
- (a) notice of, and specified information regarding, specified events relating to the body;
- (b) specified information relating to the body at specified times or in respect of specified periods; and
- (c) any other information required to be given by such a rule.