arranging (bringing about) deals in investments
- (b) a funeral plan contract; or
- (c) the underwriting capacity of a Lloyd's syndicate; or
- (da) a pure protection contract; or
- (db) a general insurance contract; or
- (e) rights to or interests in investments in (b), (c) or (d).
the regulated activity, specified in article 25(1) of the Regulated Activities Order, which is in summary: making arrangements for another person (whether as principal or agent) to buy, sell, subscribe for or underwrite a particular investment which is: