making arrangements with a view to transactions in investments
- (b) a funeral plan contract; or
- (c) the underwriting capacity of a Lloyd's syndicate; or
- (e) rights to or interests in investments in (b), (c) or (d); or
- (f) a pure protection contract; or
- (g) a general insurance contract.
the regulated activity, specified in article 25(2) of the Regulated Activities Order (Arranging deals in investments), which is in summary: making arrangements with a view to a person who participates in the arrangements buying, selling, subscribing for or underwriting any of the following investments (whether as principal or agent):