- (1) (for all purposes except those in (2)) an individual:
- (a) who is employed or appointed by a person in connection with that person's business, whether under a contract of service or for services or otherwise; or
but excluding an appointed representative of that person.
- (b) whose services, under an arrangement between that person and a third party, are placed at the disposal and under the control of that person;
- (2) (for the purposes of:
(Personal account dealing);
- (aa) GEN 4 (Statutory status disclosure);
- (b) SUP 12 (Appointed representatives); and
- (c) TC)
- (i) within (1); or
- (ii) who is:
- (A) an appointed representative of the person referred to in (1); or
- (B) employed or appointed by an appointed representative of that person, whether under a contract of service or for services or otherwise, in connection with the business of the appointed representative for which that person has accepted responsibility.