- (a) the essential characteristics of, and risks associated with, the issuer and any guarantor, including their assets, liabilities and financial positions;
- (b) the essential characteristics of, and risks associated with, investment in the transferable securities, including any rights attaching to the securities;
- (c) the general terms of the offer, including an estimate of the expenses charged to an investor by the issuer and the person offering the securities to the public, if not the issuer;
- (d) details of the admission to trading; and
- (e) the reasons for the offer and proposed use of the proceeds.
9(in PR) (as defined in section 87A(9) and (10) of the Act) the information which is essential to enable investors to understand the transferable securities to which the prospectus relates and decide whether to consider the offer further. The key information must include: