core UK group
- (1) (in relation to a BIPRU firm) all undertakings which, in relation to the firm, satisfy the conditions set out in BIPRU 3.2.25 R (Zero risk-weighting for intra-group exposures: core UK group).
- (2) (in relation to an IFPRU investment firm) all counterparties which:
- (a) are listed in the firm's
core UK group permission;
- (b) satisfy the conditions in article 113(6) of the EU CRR (Calculation of 164risk-weighted164exposure amounts: intragroup); and
- (c) (unless it is an IFPRU limited-activity firm or IFPRU limited-licence firm, or an exempt IFPRU commodities firm to which article 493(1) of the EU CRR (Transitional provision for large exposures) apply) for which exposures are exempted, under article 400(1)(f) of the EU CRR (Large exposures: exemptions), from the application of article 395(1) of the EU CRR (Limits to large exposures).