non-UK DLG by modification (DLG level)
- (b) it is a group liquidity reporting firm in a UK DLG by modification created by that intra-group liquidity modification;
- (c) the overall liquidity adequacy rule applies under that intra-group liquidity modification to that UK DLG by modification; and
- (e) that ILAS BIPRU firm;
- (f) the other members of that UK DLG by modification; and
- (g) the group of other persons mentioned in (d).
means the group made up of the following:
A firm has a 'non-UK DLG by modification (DLG level)' for a period even if it only has one during part of that period.