payment service provider
- 71212(1) (except in DISP) (in accordance with regulation 2(1) of the Payment Service Regulations) any of the following persons when they carry out a payment service:
- (a) an authorised payment institution;
- (b) a small payment institution;
- (d) a full credit institution;
- (f) the Post Office Limited;
- (g) the Bank of England, the European Central Bank and the national central banks of EEA States other than the United Kingdom, other than when acting in their capacity as a monetary authority or carrying out other functions of a public nature; and
- (h) government departments and local authorities, other than when carrying out functions of a public nature.