- (a) it is purchased by the application of sums or assets representing the whole or any part of the member's101 drawdown101 pension fund (as defined in paragraph 8 of that Schedule) in respect of an arrangement;
- (b) it is payable by an insurance company;
- (c) the member had an opportunity to select an insurance company;
- (d) it is payable for a term which does not exceed five years; and101
- (e) it is either a level annuity, an increasing annuity or a relevant linked annuity.
37(as defined in paragraph 6 of Schedule 28 to the Finance Act 2004) in relation to a member of a pension scheme, an annuity payable to the member if: