- (1) [deleted]
- (2) (in CASS 5) subject to the client money rules, money of any currency which, in the course of carrying on insurance mediation activity, a firm holds on behalf of a client or which a firm treats as client money in accordance with the client money rules.
- (2A) (in FEES 160, CASS 6,CASS 7, CASS 7A and CASS 10 and, in so far as it relates to matters covered by CASS 6, CASS 7, COBS or155 GENPRU155and IPRU(INV) 11) subject to the client money rules, money of any currency:
- (a) that a firm receives or holds for, or on behalf of, a 166 client 166 in the course of, or in connection with, its MiFID business; 166or
- (b) 167that,167in the course of carrying on designated investment business that is not MiFID business, a firm holds166 for a client166;or166
- (ba) that a firm receives or holds for, or on behalf of, a client in the course of, or in connection with, its stocks and shares ISA business; or167
- 157(2B) (in CASS 11 and CONC 10) money which a CASS debt management firm receives or holds on behalf of a client in the course of or in connection with debt management activity.
- (3) (in MIPRU):
- (a) in relation to an insurance intermediary when acting as such, money which is client money in (2);