◦ Senior management responsibility (FCTR 8.3.1G)
◦ Risk assessment (FCTR 8.3.2G)
◦ Policies and procedures (FCTR 8.3.3G)
◦ Staff training and awareness (FCTR 8.3.4G)
◦ Screening during client take-on (FCTR 8.3.5G)
◦ Ongoing screening (FCTR 8.3.6G)
◦ Treatment of potential target matches (FCTR 8.3.7G)
Status: Please note you should read all Brexit changes to the FCA Handbook and BTS alongside the main FCA transitional directions. Where these directions apply the 'standstill', firms have the choice between complying with the pre-IP completion day rules, or the post-IP completion day rules. To see a full list of Handbook modules affected, please see Annex B to the main FCA transitional directions.