• Details of the FCA’s Information from Lenders scheme: https://www.fca.org.uk/firms/fraud/report-mortgage-fraud-lenders
• Details of the FCA’s Information from Brokers scheme: https://www.fca.org.uk/firms/fraud/report-mortgage-fraud-advisers
The list of other bodies engaged in counter-fraud activities is long, but more information is available from:
• Action Fraud, which is the UK’s national fraud reporting centre: www.actionfraud.org.uk
• Fighting Fraud Action (FFA-UK) is responsible for leading the collective fight against financial fraud on behalf of the UK payments industry, https://www.financialfraudaction.org.uk/.
• The City of London Police, which has ‘lead authority’ status in the UK for the investigation of economic crime, including fraud https://www.cityoflondon.police.uk/advice-and-support/fraud-and-economic-crime/Pages/default.aspx
• The Fraud Advisory Panel, which acts as an independent voice and supporter of the counter fraud community: www.fraudadvisorypanel.org/